GROUP TRAINING AVAILABLE for 15 or more.
Virtual or in-person 2.5-hr training at no cost
Convenient sessions: You choose date and location
- Workplace Safety Elements and Safety Sanitation
- Elements of an Infectious Disease Control Program
- Training Staff and the Role of Management
- Field Audits, Inspections & Improvements
- Employer Responsibilities & Liability
- Employee Rights & Responsibilities
- Raise awareness among workers and employers about workplace safety and injury prevention.
- Provide information to minimize or eliminate potential for injury and risks to worker health and safety.
- Understand and avoid movements that are more likely to lead to acute and chronic injury.
- Identify the potential health risks of the chemicals in household cleaning products.
- Communicate safety strategies to reduce the risk of adverse chemical.
- Common hazards workers may encounter while working on stepladders and explains what employers and workers can do to reduce injuries.
- Identify, evaluate, and control jobsite hazards.
- Understand infectious disease transmission mitigation strategies.
- Employer and Employee Rights & Responsibilities.
This training has been made possible with a
grant from the Department of Labor and
support from the following organizations: