Develop the skills you need for successful on or off-site production operations management. This hands-on course covers the three phases of a successful venture, planning, implementation and evaluation. Owners, project managers, superintendents, sales managers and anyone involved in the pre-construction and construction process will benefit from this introductory course.
After completion of this course, you will be able to:
1. Explain the basics of successful project management
2. Execute the pre-construction project management functions and responsibilities.
3. Implement the tools available for efficient project management
4. Manage trade contractors effectively
5. Perform project management duties during the period
6. Complete the duties and responsibilities of post-project management
Instructor: Michael Strong
Michael Strong has an MBA from Monterey Institute of International Studies in Monterey, CA and a BA from the University of Texas in Austin. He is active in his state and local builders associations as well as the NAHB.