- Level 1 Evaluation
- Workplace Safety Elements and Safety Sanitation
- Elements of an Infectious Disease Control Program
- Training Staff and the Role of Management
- Field Audits, Inspections & Improvements
- Employer Responsibilities & Liability
- Employee Rights & Responsibilities
- Post-Test (Level II)
This training will inform attendees on prevention, abatement, and mitigation of infectious disease transmission, including COVID-19 in the workplace.
The training will provide information to employers and employees who need to know the following:
- The Risk of Disease Transmission and Impact on Businesses
- Elements of an Infectious Control Plan
- Workplace Safety and Control
- OSHA Employee rights and Employer Responsibilities
GROUP TRAINING AVAILABLE for 15 or more.
Virtual or in-person 4-hr training at no cost Convenient sessions: You choose date and location