Financial and Tax Planning for Contracting BusinessesName: Financial and Tax Planning for Contracting BusinessesDate: March 30, 2018Time: 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM HSTWebsite: http://www.biahawaii.orgRegistration: Register NowEvent Description:Hear about Financial and Tax Planning for Owners of Contracting Firms from our Panel of Experts!
Participants will benefit from the following topics:
- Critical and timely information on how the new tax laws will effect your business and personal taxes
- What changes in your business should make to save money
- What type of Continuity Plan is set up for your business to continue to run effectively
- Business partnerships then and now. What if one partner just wants out?
- Legal considerations - Operating agreements
- Retirement plans that benefit owner and employees
- Using plans for advanced tax planning, employee engagement, participant enrollment and education, investment management, and fiduciary responsibilities
- Business exit planning for future succession
Charles Au, CPA Partner, ECA Advisors
Mike Hicks, Owner of Hicks Pension
Marko Mijuskovic, Senior Partner, Wealth Strategy Partners
Vladimir Sasic, Managing Partner, Wealth Strategy Partners