BIA's Construction Safety & Injury Prevention (CSIP) Program is available statewide to address construction safety and health hazards, targeting workers, safety staff, managers, and owners.
The CSIP Program addresses the HIOSH State and Federal Construction standards compliance, in particular regarding the injury prevention with the goal f improving workplace safety and health through the management of occupational safety and health standards, by helping Hawaii's construction businesses train workers, safety staff, and employers in safety and injury prevention.
Ideal for those managers, directors, supervisors and/or project leaders who are responsible for their company's safety program (commonly referred to as the Collateral Duty Safety Officer), Safety Manager/Coordinator Training
will focus on the tolls and resources to recognize workplace hazards, understand how to report and eliminate hazards, and engage workers and managers to participate in a community culture that values safety.
Training in Tagalog, Ilocano, Japanese, Chinese, Spanish and English.
- Leadership Commitment to Operational Safety & Employee Engagement
- Hazard Identification Plan & Hazard Control
- Safety inspection Procedure & Incident Investigation Procedure
- OSHA Inspections
- Workplace Safety Rules & Job Safety Analysis
- Emergency Planning & Emergency Response Procedures